As Recommended by Jord on our facebook group he wanted me to look at this video as he is planning to shoot in monochrome in a nod to the film noir genre. I think it's good that we all look at what we're posting on the page as it means we'll be on the same level when it comes to production.
My first initial thoughts of this music video is that it is A. a really nice song and I should maybe pay a bit more attention to this band in the future! but seriously, I really like the tunnel parts of the film with the tracking on the lead singer. I know that the context of this video is even in the same emotion range as our own film but, I love the framing around the tunnel and it will be very interesting to play something like this backwards.
No comments:
Post a Comment