Wednesday, 8 May 2013

New Project, New Role

Today (8th April) is the beginning of our new project which we determined was gonna be Christi's script he had mentioned at the beginning of the semester titled 'Magicians Veil'.

Although I enjoyed being editor for the previous film, It isn't really what I want to be doing and not the direction I want to take with this course. I'm initially from an art background and after reading the script I could see that it would be really good for art direction and that is what I want to be doing for my third and final year so felt that it would be a better idea for me to do that and luckily, as it was Christi's script, he wanted to direct so I could move into his role and Jordan wanted to edit, so he could move into my role.

No comments:

Post a Comment