Today (12th March) was our presentation of our two minute film 'A Short Story In Brutality' and it went INCREDIBLY well! To be honest I was really surprised by the comments we had back but all three lecturers had nothing but good to say about it and it's definitely meant we can break up for easter on a high.
I'd say that everybody worked really well together to get it done in such a short time. But it became really clear that Robin, our producer and Jordan, our director both had very ideas about the edit and I found it really hard to handle and tempers became flared and in the end, me an Joel stepped out for a bit because it was becoming too intense with the pair of them. Ultimately I made the decision to go with what Jordan was saying as he is director and I felt that the way me and Jordan had the edit down was better anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment